1. Extra of our fantasies are about cash… than intercourse.
2. If we may have any luxurious on the planet (and cash did not matter) extra of us would select to spend cash on a butler and a maid than anything.
three. 90% of People who personal pets purchase them Christmas presents.
four. Cash is the main explanation for disagreements in marriages.
5. 65% of People would stay on a abandoned island all by themselves for a complete yr for $1,000,000.
6. For $10,000,000 most of us would do nearly ANYTHING! Together with abandoning our household and pals and our church. A really excessive share of us would, for that very same sum of money, change our race or intercourse. And, 1 in each 14, would even homicide somebody for ten million bucks.
What’s actually unusual about that is, the statistics stay the identical whether or not it is ten million all the way in which down to a few million. For 3 million bucks, most of us would do the identical horrible issues we might do for ten million. However, guess what? Few of us would do this stuff for a “measly” two million.
7. 92% of us would somewhat be wealthy than discover the love of our lives.
eight. This is a weighty one: Cash (or the dearth thereof) is the most important stress inducer within the lives of People. We fear extra about cash than our marriages, our well being, and even who’s going to win the Superbowl Sport or come out on high within the newest Survivor TV present.
9. When you get your cash out of a Hitachi ATM machine in Japan, it will likely be laundered. The best way they do it’s, they briefly press the payments between rollers at excessive sufficient temperatures to kill most micro organism.
10. Ladies have very mounted concepts on how a lot they’re prepared to spend on a bra. 38.three% of girls will not spend $30 for a bra. 28.four% will not spend $50. 10% would pay as a lot as $75. And, solely three.5% would shell out $100. However, you already know what? Nearly 20% of girls say they might pay nearly something for a bra. It’s because they think about (and I assume so do just a few males) that the contents of what these bras are encasing is of extraordinarily high-value.
11. Practically half of the individuals who promote their homes with furnishings included will take all the sunshine bulbs out of all of the lamps once they vacate the premises.
12. Most individuals will not bend over to choose up cash mendacity on the sidewalk except it is no less than a greenback.
13. Most People assume pennies are a ache within the ass and the U.S. Mint ought to cease making them.
14. There’s about 405 billion in circulation. Solely 32 million of that quantity is counterfeit. Meaning, the share of counterfeit cash in America is .0079%. And, $20 payments are extra typically counterfeited than $100 payments.
15. Do folks care if their payments are crisp? Certainly, they do. Contemporary, crisp, clear payments are thought of rather more priceless than these that are outdated, wrinkled and soiled.
I as soon as despatched a ‘greenback invoice thanks’ letter to a man who despatched a honest letter again to me bitching the free $1 invoice I despatched him was wrinkled as a substitute of crisp as I had described within the letter Counterfeit money for sale.
16. Let’s flip a coin and attempt to guess whether or not it can come up heads or tails. Thrice as many individuals guess ‘heads’ than ‘tails’.
17. This is one I personally assume actually sucks: One out of each 4 People consider their greatest likelihood of getting wealthy is by enjoying the lottery.
18. How about this one for a stunning truth: 5% of lottery ticket patrons purchase 51% of all tickets bought. (Belief me, none of those folks belong to the “Einsteins of America Society”.)
19. A staggering 74% of us are influenced by how a lot we are able to win in a lottery versus the percentages of us successful.
20. That is a superb factor for the Authorities as a result of the percentages of successful a lottery jackpot are about 10 million to 1.
21. An individual who drives 10 miles to purchase a lottery ticket is three instances extra prone to be killed in a automotive accident whereas driving to purchase the ticket… than… he’s to win the jackpot.
22. Sunday newspaper coupon inserts are the second-most learn part of the paper, after the entrance web page.
23. Few folks realize it however, you should purchase single-disease insurance coverage.
24. Solely 6% of individuals in America recurrently purchase garments tailor made only for them.
25. This is one which’s actually vital: 63% of us determine NOT to purchase a product marketed on the Web… as a result of… we predict the delivery and dealing with expenses add an excessive amount of to the order.
26. Eight instances as many People would somewhat use an ATM than cope with an actual stay teller.
27. This one’s going to blow your thoughts: 83% of People nonetheless pay with checks as a substitute of bank cards!
28. Nearly 30% of us say we would wish three million smackaroos to really feel wealthy. This ties in with the actual fact most of us would do something for as little as $three million… however… not practically as many people would do these an identical issues for a measly $2 million. (Hey, here is your likelihood to reap the benefits of that state of affairs. When you solely wish to pay $2 million to have one thing carried out, ask me if I am going to do it. The probabilities are, consider it or not, I WILL DO IT.)
29. This is one other truth which is absolutely, actually vital: 80% of People say giving private data (particularly their bank card data) over the Web scares the dwelling shit out of them.
30. Two-thirds of People say they would not let their partner spend the night time and have intercourse with one other particular person for one million . Many of those individuals are liars. There is a massive distinction being requested if they might do it for one million … versus… handing them a paper sack containing the million fungolas and easily saying, “Right here, you may have this if you happen to’ll let me sleep together with your sweetie tonight.”
31. The common marriage ceremony in America prices a staggering $20,000.00.
32. A couple of-third of American girls think about cash extra vital than good intercourse to the success of a wedding.
33. In keeping with Worker Advantages Analysis Institute 96% of all individuals who have jobs proper now will not be eligible for his or her full Social Safety advantages once they attain age 65.
34. On the subject of homes, greater than anything, folks need a state-of-the-art kitchen.
35. When folks store for a automotive, what they need greater than anything is reliability for the very best worth.
36. The most effective methods to boost cash for a charity is to have a free dinner for lots of people and have an empty envelope tucked beneath their plate… for the specific objective… of creating no matter dimension donation they need.
37. Folks tip extra on sunny days than they do on dreary days.
38. Greater than 80,000,000 folks name the I.R.S. Info Hotline cellphone quantity yearly. One-third of these calls go unanswered. And, in accordance with the Treasury Division itself, 47% of the solutions the ‘get-through’ callers obtain are incorrect.
39. Nearly two out of three folks have modified their monetary conduct due to their fears.
40. Nearly 3 times as many individuals who stay within the South fear about shedding their jobs as in comparison with individuals who stay within the Midwest.
41. Which might you somewhat do: Store until you drop… or… have nice intercourse?
For males, this can be a no-brainer.
Nevertheless, extra girls would really somewhat have a limiteless purchasing spree than spend a weekend with a superb lover. The truth is, the #1 favourite fantasy of girls is to have a clean examine to buy at their favourite retailer.